ground is white
ground is white
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bet you $1000 that Wise County will be out of school tomorrow.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I will do you one better, I bet because of this snow that Norton lets out schools all next week, it is a blizzard out there. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
This just in, Wise County will be on a regular schedule tomorrow! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
How much snow does everyone have? We probably only have a 1/4 of an inch on the ground, with a half inch on elevated surfaces. WCYB had some reports of 1 1/2 to 2 inches in some places.
At my house in Norton I would say we have around 1/2 inch to an inch, this is ridiculous, tomorrow all I wanted to do for my birthday was grill some ribs but with it being 20 degrees I am not getting out and freezing my behind off.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I'm dreaming of a white Easter. Just like the Decembers I used to know.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks